Sunday, March 25, 2007

Kids..



i wish i could turn back time..or at least go back in time..just to see that little Nella laughing, playing around and opening her eyes wide open and smiling widely when she sees or hears something new and interesting she never saw or heard before?
..i still do that btw, lol..the opening my eyes and smiling widely..

wasn't it nice? when we had no worries? when nothing made sense and it was ok with us?
when all our concerns were candy and toys?

life can be so hard once you grow up to understand..why did the world change once we grew up? why is there hating? hunger? gossip? selfishness? enviousness? etc..

later on we come to understand that they were always there but we only came to understand what going on around us..
we just didn't notice them..
all of the hating, the gossip..even war..we never knew that when we wanted more candy, kids in Africa were dying from hunger..we didn't know that when i was going to school and worrying about my homework..Palestinian kids were worrying about reaching school alive..

i think that there is a part of us which will always want to be a kid again..each for it's own reasons, but the part in me that wants to go back is fairly big..thats why i think I'm too naive and childish..that's why I'm so irresponsible and I look at people as all good and nice and treat them that way..nicely

lots of not so good childhood memories i have, lots of not so good teen hood memories i have and lots adulthood memories i have..and i will cherish them all..along with the good ones..

i noticed that bad memories make me smile when i remember them..and good ones make me sad..maybe coz I'm glad the sad ones are gone
and sad the good ones can never be repeated?
i don't know really..but i really wanna go back to being a kid..

life really was rainbows and butterflies..

5 comments:

sensation said...

Who wouldn't like to go back to the his childhood when there was almost nothing to worry about!

Red Dragon said...

It is true whn we were kids, there were no worries,,,

well I think we creat the fear & worries by or self's,,,

here is somthing I usully do, whn I have ny worries I just go that rocky beach and jump over the clif, that makes me forget every thing!! I have other things I do,,, but well I live a carefree life!!!
Y should I care about others who dont care about me!!

I am touched by your posts!! reminded me of my childhood!!

Phat'Hi said...

True, Maybe... Being A Kid Is The Best Because You Get To Do Whatever You Like Without Worrying About What You Are Responsible For, But Its Not Always True That Even When You Are A Kid.. You Don't Care About What Happens Around You.

Abs said...

Exactly something I would have been proud to write about in my blog, but im glad im reading it here.

Childhood certainly brings back a whole lot of a bigger dimension to innocense, carefree world, no worries, hide and seek, first cute crush, everyone's love. *Sigh*

Castelluca said...

my loyal readers! ^_^ *hug*

sensation ppl who have nothing to worry about? XD

nah...no one wouldn't like a trip to the past ^_^
so? are we still going to visit little Nella and that troublemaker sensation? :P

RD well, lucky for you to lead a carefree life..i on the other hand can't help it XD but jumping off a cliff and dive is a pretty good plan to just relax and forget about them..even for a little while ;)

thanx alot buddy ^_^

Phato-san yeah..you got a point..but kids tend to forget what was worrying them 5 minutes ago so..it's not the same

Abs no no! write in your blog! XD I wanna read yours..

and *sigh* indeed!