
one word: awesome!
this anime is a must watch! to everyone..even the ones who can't stand anime lol =P
i watched the first few episodes 'cause my sister was into it and i wanted to check it out..it was very interesting but i stopped watching after a few episodes coz something happened in it that broke my heart XD ..i continued watching later on..after i got a bit over it
anyways..i finished it and watched the movie which is amazing as well..and now i feel like i need more full metal :( ..im so sad it's over
attention : this anime might be the best anime ever..other animes won't be as good after watching this =P
well, here is a brief description :
In this world, there exist people with special abilities to manipulate objects and transform those objects into other objects. These people are known as alchemist. However, this manipulation process does not come without cost, as the basic alchemy rules stated that something with equivalent cost is needed to perform the manipulation. The main character is a famous alchemist named Edward Elric, who loses his little brother Alphonse in an accident. Edward manages to contain his brother's soul in a large piece of armor suit. However, merging the soul and body of the dearly departed comes with great cost, so the two brothers must embark on a journey to find a mysterious power amplifier which can reduce the cost to manipulate objects greatly.
not a very clear description..thats why i posted it ^_^ ..it's better when you don't know much b4 watching ;)







10 comments:
It's nice to see an update but SORRY! I am not an anime freak! :P
You freaks enjoy be freaking addicted to these animes! :)
Sensations has left the building ;)
Awesome indeed!
I enjoyed watching it =D
hehe but I don't think it's the best ever.. well maybe it's just because I prefer something umm.. happier lol.
That makes you feel good in the end =p
I recommend Kanon (2006) ^-^
It's got some scenes that might have you reaching for the tissues but it's great! I loved it.
sensation well, lucky for you i read freak as unique ;)
and i seriously can't get how some ppl don't like anime..i can't even comprehend it!
one of the many mysteries of life :P
Lily hello girl ^_^
here is someone who understands lol :P
well, i don't think it's the best ever coz it's my fav..it's not my favorite but i still think it's the best
my fav would be something less sad as well ^_^
i love anything that would make me reach for the tissues..for some unknown reason i love to feel the things i watch/read ..
there is always a pile of used tissues next to me when i watch something touchy XD
Hehe, best anime, I KNOW !!
Ask stupid phat. I always tell him to watch it, I even gave him all the episodes, he didn't even start watching >.>
The ending is even better, and the movie has a nice idea in it. God I miss watching anime >.<
FMA and .... Samurai X, best two anime.
Sorry, but anime and me dont get along.
Keep updating though.:)
Can you please Watch NANA.. n then throw me a comment on how amazing it it..
G
Please watch NANA n let me know what you think of it..
I'm freaking learning Japanese because of this Anime shit..
G
Riahy ^_^ boy im glad someone agrees!
you gave Phat the episodes? all the episodes?
thanks to you..he's dead! :P
Samurai X? hmmm, i'll check
welcome bro ^_^
Abs i had a feeling you don't..I'll keep on updating for sure..thank you sir! ^_^
degoat same here! ^_^ japanese rock man! but my sister has been talking in jap before anime..
she's crazy about everything Japaneses :P
i've been hearing that konnichiwa shit for ages lol! :P
NANA? that two girls anime right? someone told me i should..
ok, will check ^_^
thanx
WOW,,,
One of my best Animations,,, I love it I watched it twice, It is an old anime, the manga is still going on, but I am watching to many things together, dont get the time to watch FMA,,,
RD you watch anime too?
awesome! ^_^
twice? well, i was considering watching it again :P
..i might just go for it
thanx a lot buddy ;) what too many things? recommend la?
Post a Comment