Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So Simple..



or When I first heard stacie Orrico's song : "so simple" I was like : OH! That's like..that's like ME!!
or how i wanna be..i'm not really sure lol

I just live this song! ^_^
nothing more to say really..
Here’s the video and the lyrics..
It just speaks of me

Video:



Lyrics:


(It could all be so simple, simple)
Don't need high heels
For a good feel


You can keep the fancy clothes
I'll take walkin in the rain
Over things material
I'll trade Melrose and the big names
Give me faces that I know
Just play a melody that everybody knows


Take it down, down, down
And strip it to the core
I don't really need much less is more, more, more

CHORUS:
True to life, true to me
The way it's got to be
So simple, so simple, so simple
Live to love, love to be
Absolutely free
(so simple, so simple, simple)


Give me wisdom, plain and truthful
Teach me somethin I don't know
Plain as education, inspiration I suppose (yeah yeah)
Give me family, on a Sunday
And I'll be just fine
There's nothing in the world
That's worth more of my time


Take it down, down, down
And strip it to the core
I don't really need much less is more, more, more


CHORUS:
True to life, true to me
The way it's got to be
So simple, so simple, so simple
Live to love, love to be
Absolutely free
(so simple, so simple, simple)


True to life, true to me
The way it's got to be
So simple, so simple, so simple
Live to love, love to be
Absolutely free
(so simple, so simple, simple)


Livin my dream,
is my song to the world (let 'em hear it)
Sharin' my soul and spirit
I'm hopin that you hear it
Got one (one) life (life) to live (live)
It's only what you make it (make it)

8 comments:

Red Dragon said...

You are just to complicated to be simple!!! :p

but your simple in ur since of judgment...

Abs said...

Hey Chico, miss senso (that actually rhymed).

I think i've heard this song before on MTV, I cant remember, but I do know the singer, amazing voice.

I will try to download it, I HAVE TO HEAR IT. The lyrics look ok.

sensation said...

Stacie orrico's has a couple of nice tracks.. I loved some of her old songs but I didn't like the music in this one!

The best thing is to be so simple :)

Castelluca said...

thanx for passin guys..

RD uhhh, XD i'm not sure i got that

Abs miss senso? lool umm, ok! XD
you should download, i love it! not Stacie's best but it's still awesome ^_^ and i agree amazing voice!

Sensation ;)
i love most of stacie's songs ^_^ and yeah! the best thing is to be simple

Red Dragon said...

Thats the point of me being complicated!!!

:)

No body understands me!!!

Castelluca said...

lol RD..i guess we're both on the same boat

oh well....

Red Dragon said...

Then we suppose to be together forever!!!

and we understand each other and let other people die to try to understand us!!!

you know wht, we would better get our own island and start our own civilization,,,

Castelluca said...

LOL! right RD..but you see, the problem is i don't even understand myself XD

and i'm not a dragon..so i can't live forever :(