Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Randomness - Craziness - Childishly speaking




I’m gonna turn 20 soon and I hate it! People usually look forward for their birthday..Well, the people I know do and I’m not really looking forward for it like the other passed ones..Except for the presents! Yeah! That’s something I can never stop looking forward to, hehe :p

It’s not because of the wrinkles or anything.im just not ready to be 20 yet! I’m not mature enough to be twenty! I’m so kiddy. And whenever someone is pissed at me they start calling me, Miss Irresponible..Seriously..Oh well, I guess the world has more important things to worry about then me turning 20! I mean even my complaining sound so immature! Ugh! It’s not like something I can help so I better get over it..

So many things to get over..

Ever been depressed to the point that you wanted to paint your room black? I have!


I got my grades the other day. Not the ones I was looking for. I did so well in my exams..and finals were alright as well. I really don't care to be honest..I wasn't studying seriously..It went well after all I guess..

Is it wrong to have friends you love and trust even though you've never met? It’s fine with me but others seem to be making it a big deal! What is a friend anyways? Isn’t he/she the one who listens? Help you when you’re in need? Cheer you up? Make your day? Feel like you can be yourself with?

Well, that what makes a friend to me..

Oh by the way, I never make sense most of the times so feel free to try and get some sense outta that…

laters

16 comments:

Red Dragon said...

Interesting!!!

Though I am in my early twenties!! but I still act like a child!!! Iam just a child in my actions!!!

so Age!!! It is just a number!!

Life is short enjoy it as if every day is ur last...

Oblivious said...

You meant me about the friends thingy, right? =P

You don't have to feel like 50 yr old lady to be old enough for 20s u know.

Castelluca said...

well, 20 sound mature to me..i don't know..

so that makes us both kids?
great! :p

i'm not alone in this ^_^

thanx for passing by red dragon

Castelluca said...

yes obli hon i meant you ^_^

P.S: that just increased your arrogance didn't it? XD j/k

Phat'Hi said...

Personally, I actually hate those who act so serious :), just chill and turnning 20 doesn't mean being not fun anymore like being gloomy n all.. heck enjoy ur life the way u wannit besides, never be anything but urself.. am 18 and you know how stupid I am and I will be stupid for the rest of my life I wont change one bit, be confident :) and just be whatever u wanna be, don''t pretend becoz u got 20. just keep it real and cool :).
one more thing, dont rush about responsibilty you are way far from responsibilities and you will face harder ones.


Chaw

Castelluca said...

back to the "be confident" -_-

well, i'm trying phat!

but the world expect me to be a bit more mature? well, my family does XD

ugh! i don't know..

Undine said...

Heeeeeeeey ... me too

i feel exactly the same ...

we talked about it remember ? ;P

Castelluca said...

yes we did! ^_^ < *in a kid kinda way*

Anonymous said...

No nella hun, it can't. Since it's got to the top long ago lol =P

Who's that Undine? I'm jealous =(

Castelluca said...

oh yeah you did! i forgot :p

well, you can always add some on the top,keke..

Undine? that's my sister hon! ^_^

Anonymous said...

I was watching clips of Peter Pan earlier. I wanna be a kid forever too! Hehe aww but I also want to have kids.. be a mommy.. I guess I’ll have to grow up someday :p I think motherhood will be the best ever.
emm I’m drifting off topic

Well, we’ll all grow old.. but I think I’ll keep this child’s heart ^^
We’ll have more responsibilities.. we can take care of them with our youthful spirit! Even better.

Enjoy your years! Tc ^^

Twinks

Castelluca said...

thanx hon! ^_^

oh now that we're talking about motherhood i feel like i'm even older! XD

thanx for passing by though and peter pan rocks! :p

sensation said...

My birthday certificate says i'm 22 but what the heck! lool! Who cares! :p

It's not like we can prepare for getting into a certain age! I think it's the socety around: family, friends, relatives... who make us think this way!

I say live your life! Enjoy it to the fullest :)

In some circumstances we should be serious and be reposnisble but that doesn't mean we have to act, walk or talk in a certain way all the time just because we reached a certain age :)

Castelluca said...

you've got a point..in fact all of you guys got a point..i'll just try to let it go and act the way i want not how im expected to..

im just making it a big deal i guess

thanx alot for the comments appreciated ^_^

Anonymous said...

hola

Anonymous said...

jes so you kno alot of people turning 20 dread the thought... youre no longer a teenager and all that but i say its still pretty young dont worry embrace it and never ever give up that kid like feeling you can always be a kid at heart =D