Friday, January 26, 2007

i'm really not bothered coming up with a title...

So I’m sitting online with nothing to do..I decided to look around blogs..it's weird reading all these personal stuff about people you never or hardly know..someone who's grieving over a dead relative, some family wedding problems, love poems, Oman won a match videos, etc..

But the personal stuff remains the best to read! Well, that's just me

for example: I just saw someone I know but never saw before! And I gotta say it's like a 1-80 difference from the picture I had in mind! Hot stuff! :p
i can relate to the way they think and the way they look now..being an expert in imagining helps alot! hehe..

I’m almost 20 ..two weeks to go and as I view the past 19 years it feels as if I lived them all in denial..how whenever reality hit me (and most of the time it hits me with some bad stuff) I just isolate myself and daydream of a better one and then just move on with the better reality in mind..

To be honest? Compared to others my life is heaven! But no one is living happily..thats what suck about life! Some are worried about when their next meal will be, while some worry about turning 20 or having no talents! As big the difference is as the same effect it has! We still worry and get stressed!

So I told you about me having
no talents even though the most disagrees I still think I have none..the word talented is a bit different in my dictionary I guess..
it doesn't mean making the best pasta..it means being an Italian chef! It doesn't mean being good in basketball! It means being Michael Jordan in it!

It hurts when I see people good in a lot of things..and I mean GOOD as in my dictionary's definition of TALENTED! While I’m just an average in everything I do..

Can’t I be a guy for a day? Just to see how men think and feel?
Can’t I be Angelina Jolie for a day? I bet her life is exciting!
Can’t I meet a fairy? God knows I’m soo dying to...

I have so many dreams to fulfill..and I’m already 20! XD

laters

No comments: