I'd like to believe that,
:: every time I smile, someone's life brightens up..just a little.
:: every time I laugh, a sick person feels a little better.
:: every time I feel deliriously happy, a meteor shower hails from the skies.
Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!
We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog Interviewer. We'd like to give you the opportunity to give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."
It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can be submitted online here Submit your interview.
12 comments:
The power of a smile, check this link out..
http://www.humorpower.com/smile_power.html
G
I will not acquiesce in on it. I assume nice post. Specially the designation attracted me to read the sound story.
Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.
So cute :)
Keep smiling :D
Interesting blog you got here. It would be great to read more about this theme. Thank you for sharing that information.
i love thiss(:
Ah love this! :) x
well-said
hey cool blog you'v got here.... i read a few posts down... so many thoughts i so identified with
Nella,
Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!
We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."
It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview.
Best regards,
Mike Thomas
anything could and probably will happen.....
i like that idea.
Post a Comment