Saturday, October 24, 2009

You'll never be there for me..

I woke up in yet another uncomfortable and painful yoga position. My back ached and my arms knotted in a painful twist. I don't know why the unconscious me is determined to twist in the weirdest angles while I'm sleeping. Does she hate me that much?

waking up with the stiffest neck every day is not fair. It effs up your already effed up day.
But lots of things in life aren't fair:
- The fact that almost all the shoes I like are never available in size 39, is not fair.
- The fact that loneliness and despair never tire of haunting me down every night right before going to sleep, is NOT fair.
- The fact that I only get monitored doses of a substance very similar to endophins but doesn't exactly have the same effect is, SOOO NOT fair!
- The fact that whatever hope I have during the day vanishes the minute my head hits the pillow is DEFINITELY not fair!
- And the most unfairest of them all is the fact that, the only time I have you with me is in my dreams..

Today was no exception..I woke up with a smile on my face, my eyes half closed, and I had no plans of opening them up any time soon. I was indulged in my post-dream daze, reliving every little euphoric detail of what happened in my dream over and over again, before this great/painful epiphany occurred to me. It was just another vivid dream! and I had woken up! and it was devastating!!
In rebellion against this awful truth, I shut my eyes tight, and quickly tried to remember every little detail of the dream I had, in hopes of...I don't really know in hopes of what..

Did I want to go back to the dream I was having? or was I hoping that ..if I tried hard enough it would become a reality? I don't know..all I know is that failed attempt after failed attempt, my frustration built up..and 10 minutes after failing (in whatever it is I was doing), I pressed my  face against the pillow and shouted at the top of my lungs. I was angry..so angry I could've killed somebody.

I would trade the rest of my life, if I could live in the dream I had last night..

4 comments:

Maryam said...

That's one of the frustrating moments I go through probably once or twice a week. You'll soon get used to it and will always have that sweet memory of the pleasure of having that exact dream, in the first place.

Nice reading you, Nella. It's Kitty from ES. Good luck with everything.

And, who said life was fair, to begin with? ;p

Anonymous said...

WAS HERE ... :)

Castelluca said...

Kitten

lol! yer right, life is probably the opposite of fair :p

to be honest, I'd rather not have any sweet memories..as it has been proven to be impossible to function with them.

Anonymous
I'm sorry, but i'm not sure of what you're trying to say..thanks for passing by? xD

-NonaIrNa- said...

dear..
in indonesia, lot of shoes in that size. u might search via facebook for online shop. but of course the shoes wasn`t the branded one.
its just a modest shoes.

and actually i feel unfair too when all the shoes i like mostly not available in size 41.. lol..