do you know what's sad? it's when you realize that you basically blog because 99% of the time your life is just so sad!
either that, or you just love to bitch about the not so bad 1% left. which i tend to do 100% of the time..
i'm feeing so miserable to the point that i'm feeling sorry for myself! i mean if i saw myself curled up in my bed all day, getting off of it just to answer nature's call, then i'm gonna be feeling really sorry for myself. which IS the case! and i also have a feeling i'm gonna regret posting this later on lol..
i mean, god! it's 8 in the morning! and i cannot go to sleep, and i'm really tired- and the screen is blurry and all but still! i just can't stop those thoughts from invading my head. i'm even thinking of erogenous zones for god's sake! and i also feel really sick and probably hung over (if possible) from all the fizzy drinks and ice cream i had.
ok here's a tip, if you're feeling really crappy? like REALLY crappy? do NOT drink 2 cans of Pepsi, 3 cans of mountain dew, and 3 full bowls of ice cream. DO NOT! especially when you rarely drink fizz and you're not too much of a sweet tooth. veeeeeeeeery bad idea..
did you ever want someone so bad! like sooo sooo bad! and like want them right now? this second?
well, that's how i'm feeling right now ...about juicy cheesy pizza! ugh i'd kill for a slice right now.
so..so far i'm feeling: depressed, hung over, sick, sorry for myself, dying for a slice of pizza,
and well.. having absolutely no human contact? is not making it any better! .. and definitely driving me insane. i'm on the verge of insanity here! and the fact that i'm not initiating any human contact either, is making me feel sucky! and well...suckier!
ugh..i mean, i do have a family that happens to care a lot about me, but i just can't make them worry more than they already are!
they are already worried about me stuck all alone in here. even though i'm 21 now, i'm still the very irresponsible daughter/sister to them, and i certainly can not disagree on that right now.. i'm just not cut out for this! i mean, what kinda responsible person would skip their classes and decide to spend the day in bed instead, drinking fizz, and having lots of ice cream on an empty stomach? well, not any responsible daughter/sister i know!
sigh..sometimes i wish if blogging about things you hate, things that are making you feel miserable, make them go away..
too bad blogger is not a fairy..or a witch.. or any other person who can make all of this go away for that matter.
and why do i have the song 'smelly cat' playing non-stop in my head?
8 comments:
i stole this quote from a hottie and present it to you with a twist..
"Thoughts is the enemy of action"
I stop thinking and just starts doin when i'm in the mood..
G
I catch your drift... :(
I'm so sorry you're depressed. And I'm sorrier I can't do you some kind of dance routine with tap shoes and a hat in one hand and a cane in the other.
Since I can't dance at all, it should be pretty amusing! :p
I know what it's like; I really do. It's a funny thing, depression. We get attached to it, I think. We want to stop because we are miserable, but somehow even though it's miserble it's like a fuzzy blanket compared with the things beyond it...
So we end up feeling tangled up and with no way to move...
But the untangling comes and it will come, I'm sure. What can I do to help?
Because you are smelly?!
i have no clue what i said in my previous comment..
but i think what i meant to say is that I have stopped thinging now days. If i want something then i just lift my sorry bum and go get the job done.
I hope its clearer now
G
Switch On Your Phone.
Salamat Datang :)
Degoat lol, yeah i gotcha ya. thanks.
Jeff thank you. :)
NightFace hahaha, yeah! could be. :P
anonymous which number are you calling me on?
sensation you know, it's the first time you say it and it actually makes sense. xD
thank you. :)
You know what "is" really really sad?!!!
The sad thing is that I am checking your blog for the 11th time and every time I do that I start by reading the first sentence in this post which I have already read before! But somehow, I always think that it "is" a new post! while it's not!
That "is" really sad! :(
Post a Comment