If there's a prize for rotten judgment
I guess I've already won that
No man is worth the aggravation
That's ancient history, been there, done that!
Note: before you go on reading..i have this major headache right now..something i haven't had in about 3 years, so THIS might just be the result of the chemical explosions happening inside my skull at the moment..
I just realized that:
1. I'm so self-absorbed to the point that it's not funny anymore! i noticed that I rarely think about things going around me..if it has no Nella in it then I don't think about it..which to me is very wrong!
2. my life is so boring..it hurts to wake up everyday.
3. I can actually play the piano! ^_^
4. I love caps.
5. I had so many goals to achieve when i was 13..7 years have passed and I'm not one step close to any of them..
6. working out feels good!
7. I wear my glasses once every two weeks..only!
8. I noticed that when my heart is involved my brain stops functioning..and same goes if it was my brain..my feelings just can't get involved..aren't they supposed to be partners? work together?
isn't known that we should think with both our heart and mind? if i was thinking or into an emotional state..i just stop growing mentally..
and now i just don't feel that much..and I'm pissed! lol
this thought is getting me down..it sux to feel so...Deficient..and somehow stupid..
is it cause I have so much on my mind to think about other things? then again, shouldn't i be trying to get rid of all these Nella-thoughts? so that I get the chance to think about other important things? ugh..nevermind
9. my diet is very very very unhealthy! i've been eating shawarma for three days now! xD
10. I miss reading..
11. my phone is outta battery! I don't even know how..since i charged it yesterday and it never rings!
12. I’ve made some ppl in my life a priority, when I'm just an option in theirs P.s: thanx sweetness lol
13. I have nothing better to do thats why I'm blogging!
oh look..if it isn't lucky 13! ^_^

8 comments:
come on,,, now that breaks my heart :'(
Salaamat!!! Amrad ana walla int,,,
1, you know something, tomorrow morning go to the beach early in the morning and take a walk,,, that will help you ;)
2, dont say that dear, I bet once you get back home you gona be bzy and you gona complain about it to us later,,, :)
3, really play me a song,,, ;)
5, you can still acomplish your goals, just do it one by it, it is easier & faster,,,
6, Y dont you try swimming,,,
8, Damn thats looks something you could work on,,, it will be Oki once you start doing things ;) damn I wish my brain stops thinking for once so I can rellax,,,
9, You have good food and you are complaining!!! I envy you,,, I want real FOOOOOOOOD,,,
11, check the blue tooth it drains the batary sometimes,,,
13, LOL I can help with that,,, hopefully one day soon,,,,
TC dear,,,
Lucky thirteen! :p
Well, it's lucky for us anyway that you're blogging and online.
I want to hear you playing the piano!
You can't beat me in Piano.
RD you're right..i'll go home get busy and will probably come and complain about it..dude! you know me so well xD
its just complains on this blog
yeah..real unhealthy delicious food ;)
hows Yemen btw? haha :P
thanx bro..and you're weird! :p
Jeff thank you.. ^_^
Anonymous bet your sweet ass i can ;)
I'll sum what I have in mind into 1 question. I doubt you'll understand it though.
How did you finish fourth grade?
Mohammed LOL! '6areef
well, i don't know..a Miracle?
i have some things i wanted to say but I'll just keep them to myself
thanx.
The real solution for you is to swim once you come back home and have healthy food ^_^
Enjoy !
i was checking your blog and i really liked it...
its wierd when u see yourself collaping yet u can do nothing about it.... you can put your q on the place that hurts yet you know not how to fix becasue you dont want to.. cause u have no more strength to do that ... all your strength has been absorbed because of your stuiped sweetness towards people and then absorbed by figuring out a way to try to live...
been there and still having that
Post a Comment