
I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me
I still feel your touch in my dreams
Forgive me my weakness but i don't know why
Without you it's hard to survive
'cause eveytime we touch
I get this feeling
and eveytime we kiss
I swear i could fly
Can't you feel my hear beat fast
I want this to last
Need you by my side.
I still feel your touch in my dreams
Forgive me my weakness but i don't know why
Without you it's hard to survive
'cause eveytime we touch
I get this feeling
and eveytime we kiss
I swear i could fly
Can't you feel my hear beat fast
I want this to last
Need you by my side.

yaaay! at last! ^_^ we've finished KH2! (kingdom Hearts 2) ..umm,...to the ones who don't know what am I talking about..its a playstation game.
i was holding my breath at the end hoping no one dies..and no one did! ^_^ awesome ne?

anyways..letting you into my daily life..my first final is on the 27th..and I'm not done studying..actually i just read a couple of pages..I'm not feeling guilty or anything really..but today while talking to mom she asked how's studying going and if I'm ready for finals..
I said: going great! ^_^
i lied..and now i feel weird.. :(
I'll be getting a good mark anyways..but..i don't know..it's just with mom, whenever i lie to her..i feel guilty..

Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is out! and i can't wait to finish finals and go see it..i don't care if it's not as good as the first two..i don't care if it sucks! it's a 2 hour and a half of Johnny Depp..thats all that matters to me ^_^
..superficial, i know..but well,..it's Johnny Depp, i really can't help it.
I'm literally counting down the days till I'm back home..i miss mom, my sisters, dad, home..my bed.. i miss Oman..the roads of Muscat..the smell of palm tress in my Grandpa's Farm.. and the water! i miss swimming like never before..sure i look forward to summer every year so i can soak myself for hours in the swimming pool..relaxing my whole body so it starts floating on its own..but this time its different..it's like i need to be in water..
just can't wait!
..feels so good when the water goes through your hair..as if it was playing with it..
oh well,...2 weeks to go! ^_^
this is a song I'm so into lately..thought of sharing it with you..here:
Cascade - Everytime We Touch
P.s: I need Pizza :'(

6 comments:
Two words: Salamat Datang! :P
Actually "Salamat Datang" means "Welcome" in Malay, the language spoken by Malaysians but I just like how it sounds. I use it more instead of saying "Salamat" in Arabic that is (a)
So you are still deppified, eh? :P
walla 7ala! Enjoy! lol!
I will be done with my Finals on May 27th, that's when you start, ne? What a coincidence! :D
Yoooooooooohoooooooooooooooo! (6)
Cool you finished KH2,,, damn I wish I have the time to play it!!! no time to do anything, but hopefully I am going to finish it,,,
Yea I know wht u r talking about I need to go swimming too and scubadiving!!! cant wait till I finish here from yemen,,,
Good luck with the exams!!!
SwimmiiiiiiiG ,, just waiting for my sister to be done with her examz and fly to swwwwwwwwwwim !
Good luck hony with your examz ;)
Study hard =D , and if you need anything just ask me since I'm DONE with my examz =P =D LooL !
Good luck with your exams :). Allah yi3eena.
May I ask where are you right now? Ye3ni, where do you study?
You don't have to answer if you don't want to.
sensation yup! still deppified..wha? Enjoy? xD enjoy what? 5aleeni saktah plz lol
and i know you watched the movie! don't talk to me :( *sniff*
yeah..started on the 27th..and did i mention how much i hate you right now? xD well,..ugh..
RD yeah..we're done! a5eeran! took us months! and you'd laugh if you knew why lol
ah anyways..
how's Yemen?
and thank you ^_^
Sweetness Lucky! done with exams..
swimming rocks doesnt it? ^_^ yaay! 11 days to go!
thanx for the offer hun
Lym
no it's alright
I'm in the UAE at the moment..i study here..unfortunately >_>
thanx dear..Allah y3ieen elkil. ^_^
pirates of the caribbean 3 is AWESOME .. YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT
Post a Comment