
well, I've passed my teenage days..i don't know why I'm still so damn confused lol
is it true that when you're too nice, you become more like a doormat
and people start walking all over you?
well, i've been asking this Q to almost everyone i know and they keep telling me being too nice is ok, as long as you don't care for the wrong people..well, how am i supposed to freaking tell who's worth it and who's not? I'm no psychic! I'm just a too nice 20 year old..umm, woman?
ugh, why can't people be a bit easier to figure out?
i was fine being an anti-social..I was doing perfectly fine.
I'm still not social but now i know some people..and it's pretty tiring..relationships suck! all kinda relationships!
sigh...i mean can't they just be the real them before i get attached? at least i wont give a damn when i let them go..but i guess there is no pleasure without pain..wait..what am i talking about? what pleasure? xD
i need food..haven't had a thing all day and it's almost over..
oh well, until i know who's worth it and who's not, noodles..here i come.^_^
10 comments:
You are still a girl untill you get married ;) so dont try to make ur self ny older,,,
If ppl were easier to figure out it wouldnt be fun would it!!!
I used to go to "Second Cup" and have a cup of hot chocolete, and look at people and think wht they are thinking about or what they do,,,
Lucky you have easy access to food!!! I want pizza & noodles or sushi!!! :'( I want real food!!!
What's with you and noodles? Are you Indonesian or sth? :thinking:
I still ask myself that question! And apparently I come to think of "who am i" more when it's finals time! I just do alot of thinking when I have my exams approaching. Another way to waste time? May be! lol!
You weren't doing fine being anti-social! And even if you did, you will have quite a rough time trying to deal with people around you sooner or later! The thing is that you have to learn how to deal with the people. The only catch is not to get attached to people easily. I know it's easier said than done but give it a try.
I can tell you to love the people you trust, and trust the people you love. But you're a smart kid, you'll figure it out one day. Then maybe you'll tell me.
LooL@the noodles ...
Good luck tryna figure tht out madame
No matter what ppl say or might do..
sometimes ur thoughts will take u to places u dont wanna go..
Ppl u trust might be the right ppl or the wrong ppl.. u never know.
Sometimes i be like did he really just do tht cause i know he cant do tht to me :)
In the end i keep on telling my self yakhee its his life, let him do whateva he wants to do whither its to me or some1 else.. Now imma do what i want, luckly im not such a bad guy :P (I think)
G
Not all your fingers are same , so even it is not easy to figure out people =) !
Nella , whatever happened , just act spontaneously and that's all ! Been ani-social is not the solution !
Go and eat now,, It's thousand time telling you didn't have anything =P !!
You can trust noodles, that's the thing.
I'm sorry you're so miserable so much of the time. There oughta be a rule: Nice people aren't miserable.
Thanks for sharing the downs as well as the ups, though.
One thing we can do, even if we can't always tell who to trust. We can be trustworthy.
Because I know I can trust Nella. I have not the slightest doubt. I bet everybody who knows you knows they can trust you. They can tell.
So...that means at least two things. There are trustworthy people in the world. AND...sometimes you can tell for sure when you meet them.
Take heart!
Rd what if i got married when I'm 40? I'll still be a girl? ;)
whats fun in figuring ppl out? the confusion? or is it the heartbreaking you're talking about?
oh well..it's normal coming from someone who's never depressed! xD
I'm considering taking classes with you RD..seriously.
sensation I'm not gonna even talk about Indonesian *rolleyes*
so true! lol..i do everything else but study when it's exams time..even laundry! xD
well, i already told you..but i really like your comment, thanx! ^_^
TI3GIB LOL..ok, love the ppl i trust is alright..i can do that, but trust the ppl i love? didn't work ;)
and hey! at least noodles is there when no one..i mean when nothing else is..
trustworthy and quite filling! ;)
Degoat ok D, i tried getting something outta all that, and sadly couldn't xD
thanx anyways ;)
sweetness oh hun,..i don't know..spontaneous isn't working!
thanx though ^_^
Jeff lol! i had the same idea..noodles are always there for you.
oh Jeff,..i really don't wanna be miserable
when i meet them I'll be able to tell if they're worthy? ok,..i hope you're right.
thanx for commenting ^_^
WHT!!! as if I am going to let you be single by the age of 25... damn 40 is going far!!!
Hay lets make a pack!! that if u reach 26 and you are not married I am going to be ur future Husband ;)
No it is truely fun trying to figure out whts in ppl minds, dont chose ppl close to you just pick up ny one see how they dress! how they read the newpaper! how they drink their coffee!! how they answer the phone!!!
It is real fun,,, read the expreations on their faces!!!
Now you don't trust anyone ?
and saying no one is there for you ?
I consider this one of the biggest disappointments I had in you, even though you are cheerful and always being energetic, but looks like you are trying or making your self suffer as in not trusting your friends or even those who you consider close to you, this is stupid. Lets make it more clear, humans are like shit expect anything from them, but a person no matter how "anti-social" he claims or seems to be is social by nature.. if you can't even trust your friends or family so who will you trust ? I don't see you have another choice there.
Adious, ____
RD LOL! ok then..six years from now..if i didn't get married I'm calling you ;)
thats not fun! and you're trying to figure whats on their minds for fun..i can do that, and I'll be ROFL..some ppl have the weirdest facial expressions :P
Anonymous umm, do we know each other?
anyways..
i do trust my family! if i don't trust them then i AM making myself suffer, and just finding an excuse to be depressed..and I'd seriously like to believe otherwise,..
others can be disappointing and untrustworthy
you're disappointed in me?
seems like everybody is disappointed in everybody,
maybe we all need to cool off a bit and chillax.
..thanx
Post a Comment