Sunday, April 08, 2007

things that dont make sense..in a more senseless way

this is not gonna make sense so if you wanna have a headache trying to figure what the hell am i blabbering about then..get an aspirin ready..

ready?

ok..

1. so we all know chocolate take you to a better place..wait..do we? i personally don't understand the passion for chocolate..i crave it..rarely, but it never took me to a better place! well, i did notice that i act like a drunk when i have a lot..i once had 10 galaxy ripple :P boy! they had me eating dinner outside just so that i don't go wild in front of the whole family..yes i did gain weight that night :P

2. i really think this is a man's world..they just have more fun! besides, where i live men make the rules..so why on earth would they make rules that'll be for women's good? lool! seriously

3. i think men's mentality -even though it differs from one to the other- is very interesting! they honestly don't understand us! now if you're asking : do they bother understanding? then i don't really know..
but i assure you, they find us hard to read..just like how we think they're messed in the head for not understanding very clear things..then again, are they really clear? or just because they're clear to us we think they're clear to everyone else?

4. this is gonna contradict with number 3 : men are so predictable! or maybe the ones i know are..maybe god made them predictable so we can have this little understanding we do? I'm not sure, but really..men need to work on their surprising skills..lol

4. i stopped drinking soda..no..it's not coz I'm going healthy, it's just that i stopped for awhile and now i can't drink them..feels like pouring acid in..i can't believe i used to drink that burning ****!

5. we all claim to like honesty and we want the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth..so why do you get upset when it's not a convenient one? and why do we lie when we know the truth is the better way out? is it in our nature to lie? is that why lying is a sin? cause we'll lie eventually?

6. i've put my gift to the test, and up till now it's working fine..now I'm not sure if it really is a gift so I'm gonna run it through some more testing ^_^

7. what's meditating? is it that you sit relax and think? or sit relax and not think? coz the 2nd i understand..but the first..i mean how can you relax if you're going to think! thinking is so damn stressful!

they say 7 is a lucky number..and I'm so unlucky! so I'm just gonna keep them 7..for good luck ^_^

hey! this is weird..i so feel like chocolate! lol..the irony XD

11 comments:

Red Dragon said...

First of all you did eight points not seven!!! Number 4 you did twice :p

Second!! u think men r predictable LOL u really think soo,,, you need to hang with me!!! I even sometimes cant predicte wht the hell I am gona do next!!! :)

LOL,,, just few mins ago I pulled a nice prank on my friend!!! :) Never thought I would do it!!!

Castelluca said...

RD hey! i never thought you'll be the one to notice it's 8! lool..wasn't a mistake though ;)

well, you're not included in the men i know lol..so you can be unpredictable :P

if you're gonna pull a prank on me then I'm soo not hanging with you lol :P
I'm not sure i like that kinda unpredictability :P

Anonymous said...

hellooooo!! been a long time
anyshmootz, iloveit.
hahaha! && I totally agree with all of them, although sometimes, chocolate DOES make me feel better! :D

Red Dragon said...

No worries dear,,,

I dont pull pranks on girls!!! it is un ethical!!! :D

Wht do think I am blind no to notice such a thing??? outch that hurts my ego!!! :(

Castelluca said...

anan hey hon! ^_^ long time!!
it does? next time it does..take me with you :P

thanx ^_^

RD hey! i didn't mean it that way..sorry

im glad you don't lol ^_^

Red Dragon said...

LOL I know dear I was just teasing!!! :p

sweetness said...

Commmmmmmmon, how comes you don't like CHOCOLATE :|

I'm Damn indicated into it and can't stop it =(


What shall I do =P ?

sensation said...

1. Hola! Yeh I am still alive :)
4. I didn't notice the repeated 4s'
4. I stopped drinking fizzy drinks for a while but now i'm back! I need help :(

A nice reading. As we read each others blogs we get more familiar to each other. Which is great :)

Castelluca said...

RD ^_^

sweetness ok..its not like i don't like chocolate ok? chocolates are fine!

hmmm, you think you need to do something about it? go get you a box of yummy hazelnuts chocolate and have THE night ;)

sensation hey! long time ^_^
hahahaha the 4s..you're good ;)

thanx man..yeah great ^_^

glad you're still alive :P

david santos said...

Thanks for you work and have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.