Sunday, February 11, 2007

Childhood memories chapter 1


I really find it weird having a lot of my childhood memories flashbacking in an almost daily basis lately. why? well, coz I’m the day dreaming type so most of the time I wasn’t there to remember what happened.

It’s not like I remember everything of course..but the few I do remember are pretty clear ^_^

Starting with the age of two months! I remember when the plane took off! Yes I know I was 2 months old so I probably had no memory card placed in yet. But whatever..
Don’t believe me if you don’t want to, but I’m 100% sure I remember ^_^

Well, my childhood was some how happy. Even though back then all I felt was being…ah..I don’t know I can’t describe the feeling. But it wasn’t happiness that’s for sure! *rolleyes*

Anyways I was a bit too girly.
This earned me the cheerleading position in our neighborhood. I was the neighborhood cheerleader!!
And it’s weird, being the shyest quietest girl in the whole neighborhood and handling the cheering!! But cheering in my time was a bit different..

I used to cheer by sitting silently on the sidewalk and wait for the older boys to get tired of playing football so they come to me and I kiss them to recover.
I know I know! Sounds b!tchy! But I was 5! That covers it right? XD

Oh well, but I wasn’t that popular among the girls.. *sigh*
You see…being a tomboy was the trend back then..so me being the quiet daydreaming girl..umm, and a bit cute turned me into an outcast.

I never knew how to climb trees, run fast or ride bicycles
And it would be considered mere madness if someone suggested me as a player in a football team! The team I was supposed to join would protest and well, I’m sure they never meant it when they used to say:

That’s not fair! How come we get HER on OUR team?

The other team would reply: coz the teams gotta be even!

The cursed team: fine! Well, that’s not being even! She doesn’t count! She’ll probably be giving YOU the ball! - I was known to be a daydreamer. I was even replaced in a school dance when I was about 8. Coz I daydreamed once while preforming and it ruined the dance..what makes it worse is that it was preformed in front of some hotshot from the ministry of education - why don’t YOU take her?

The other “lucky” team: well, we chose first! Tough luck!!

Eventually I’ll either play with them and they’ll be swearing at me every time the other team scores or I’d just wait for the game to start and back off saying: I need to go to the bathroom! Continue! I might be late...

Well, mostly I’d lock myself in the bathroom and cry. I suppose you all agree that it hurts…

But I still think I would’ve made them win if they noticed my true potential! What’s that?
That I looked like the ball of course! They could’ve used me to confuse the other team! :p
Yup! I was a ball! Short and chubby (lol)

In fact my mom and aunts still wonder how did I grow up to be an average height person? Or even a bit taller than average :p

To be continued…

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep dreamingmydear

Anonymous said...

it aint black+white

sensation said...

This is interesting! :D
Try to live in the present because that is the "present!"

Waiting for the coming parts ... :)

TI3GIB said...

Thinking about bringing the cheerleading career back ? :D

Phat'Hi said...

Hehe, My memories were bit painful, bit delightful, and a bit lonely.

However, we sure never miss our happy moments.. ofcourse if they are special .. I wish I can have them back.. Keep it up, and oh check my blog:).

Castelluca said...

lool ti3gib :p

i checked pba ;) and i agree..as painful as it might've been sometimes..i still want to be a kid again ^_^

yo snuper! i'm posting chapter 2 soon. thanx for passing by ^_^

Oblivious said...

Just read this now..and HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That was cuuuuuuuuuuuuute! LOL...aww pooor hun!

Castelluca said...

Oblivious i know :( *sniff*