
Well, I’ve been asked this question a few times..I always end up with an embarrassment smile..you could obviously tell the answer was NO..i guess it was written on my forehead.. but, the first time I was asked I was thinking really hard and came up with absolutely nothing..i said : no I don't think I have a talent..of course it kept me awake for a couple of nights tossing and turning and all that drama..
thinking how can someone be so damn useless hopeless and the "less" wouldn't stop up until i reached "pathetic" that’s when I shed a few tears..and fell asleep..
to the ones who know me you'd probably say: "NAH! you're not useless, hopeless,.......................pathetic!"
and to the ones who don't then i bet you are rolling your eyes with the thought "Geez, such a drama queen!"
well, how would you feel if you realized you're a good for nothing human being? won't you be acting drama queenish? won't you feel really hopeless, helpless, useless.......pathetic?
I’m a good for nothing human being and I do believe it.. well, let’s not exaggerate I think that to some extent XD
and to the ones who don't then i bet you are rolling your eyes with the thought "Geez, such a drama queen!"
well, how would you feel if you realized you're a good for nothing human being? won't you be acting drama queenish? won't you feel really hopeless, helpless, useless.......pathetic?
I’m a good for nothing human being and I do believe it.. well, let’s not exaggerate I think that to some extent XD
I have no talents..I’m anti-social, I’m not so good in almost everything. How can someone alive be so hopeless, helpless, useless.......pathetic you say?
Well, I don't really know if the reason is me living in my own invented Neverland with me being good in everything..or me being truly hopeless, helpless, useless.......pathetic made me live in my own invented Neverland!
Ugh again I’m confused!
Confusion = dead end..
Oh well, I guess I do feel a bit better sharing this with you..
Laters
Well, I don't really know if the reason is me living in my own invented Neverland with me being good in everything..or me being truly hopeless, helpless, useless.......pathetic made me live in my own invented Neverland!
Ugh again I’m confused!
Confusion = dead end..
Oh well, I guess I do feel a bit better sharing this with you..
Laters
7 comments:
if you say that you are pathetic, look up at least you are somebody eh ? some people are just nobodies.. cheer up you say you have no talents? no one doesn't have talent
each person has what he is so good at, talents doesn't mean being the best at anything.. but having little intrests in stuff and for the will to exist. that grew the talent.
cheer up, u r talented on many stuff, we just don't see what we are good at. :)
thanx for the sweet words Phat..well, im searching for a talent right now :p
Well I have to admit that we made a big deal of this ... don't you think?
We made it even harder on you...
It not your fault ... & am telling you this not as a way to make it easier... am telling you this coz I know that if u searched & kept searching... Am sure you'll find something in there...
Wake up!! it's still not over ... I think ur blind to see that ur a gifted person ... ur gifted in making everyone around you laugh when you laugh .. You’re gifted in making friends like it's a piece of cake...
You’re gifted in making the BEST pasta...
You’re gifted in hell a lot of things!!
Believe me love, u can do more than what u expect of urself ... just give it a try ... not a try... a TRY!!
Got me?
Love
Sometime I get that feeling too! :p
That's make us two! lool!
Well what happens is that in many occasions people do have talents but they just can't see them! They do them naturally, so they don't think of them as a " bug deal" !!!
While I was reading this post, at the back of my head I was trying to list all the things you got! Let me start!
1. You have a great writing style! You can put what's in your mind into words! That's a gift! I can guarantee you that! :)
2. You are "snuper" nice ;) :D
3. You have a good sense of humor.
4. You seem to be a smart girl too.
I think the list can grow longer if I knew you more :)
See there's this little exercise. It's called gratitude list! For the coming at least 21 days remind yourself of all the things you like and appreciate in you! You will find many :)
well, thats snuper sweet of you to say..thanx alot ^_^
i might just start this
"gratitude list" and see what happens :p
Look i may not know u...but
u r not hopeless.
okay.
Not unless u want to be.
Well if you drue that pic of the girl then you have got talent. thats an amazing pic! and you derserve to love yourself for it! You sound like an amazing person! :3 CHEERS UPZ! if thats not ur drawing then.. well maby you have a talent that one day youl find.. ;) My email is, jasminelovescats@hotmail.com P.s. I think im pethatic ugly untalented but then people comented on the stuff I did and i have allot more friends! I know im not as worthless as i thought i was a while ago! *hugs*
Post a Comment