I have been blind, unwilling
to seeThe true love you're giving.
I have ignored every blessing.
I'm on my knees confessin
That I feel myself surrender
Each time I see your face.
I am staggered by your beauty,
Your unassuming grace.
And I feel my heart is turning,
Falling into place.
I can't hide
Now hear my confession.
I have been wrong about you.
Thought I was strong without you.
For so long
nothing could move me.
For so long
nothing could change me
Now I feel myself surrender
Each time I see your face.
I am captured by your beauty,
Your unassuming grace.
And I feel my heart is turning,
Falling into place.
I can't hide
Now hear my confession.
[Bridge:]
You are the air that I breathe.
You're the ground beneath my feet.
When did I stop believing?
Cause I feel myself surrender
Each time I see your face.
I am staggered by your beauty,
Your unassuming grace.
And I feel my heart Falling into place.
I can't hide
Now hear my confession.
can't hide
Now hear my confession.
Hear my confession
to seeThe true love you're giving.
I have ignored every blessing.
I'm on my knees confessin
That I feel myself surrender
Each time I see your face.
I am staggered by your beauty,
Your unassuming grace.
And I feel my heart is turning,
Falling into place.
I can't hide
Now hear my confession.
I have been wrong about you.
Thought I was strong without you.
For so long
nothing could move me.
For so long
nothing could change me
Now I feel myself surrender
Each time I see your face.
I am captured by your beauty,
Your unassuming grace.
And I feel my heart is turning,
Falling into place.
I can't hide
Now hear my confession.
[Bridge:]
You are the air that I breathe.
You're the ground beneath my feet.
When did I stop believing?
Cause I feel myself surrender
Each time I see your face.
I am staggered by your beauty,
Your unassuming grace.
And I feel my heart Falling into place.
I can't hide
Now hear my confession.
can't hide
Now hear my confession.
Hear my confession
i might just post all of his lyrics :p ..seriously im in love with his voice and songs!
6 comments:
Well, Me tooo ... His Voice is sooo amazing !! ^_^ we have the same taste .... not in everything of course ... cool isn't it :p
when it concern Josh then we do..but everything else? nope! and i'm grateful for that! :P
thanx for passing by cutie! ^_^
thats not funny -_-
yes it is! :p
ok ok..sorry *hug*
loool!!! What a dialog you two have up there! Cute! :p :XD:
His voice is just awesome and I love it! After reading through the lyrics here I downloaded the song, it's nice. But I still madly in love with his tracks "Don't give up" and "You raise me up" :)
well, this guy outdone himself everytime..so it's just natural for his new songs to be better ;)
thanx for passing by ^_^
Post a Comment