Sunday, January 14, 2007

Fake


I hate this word! I hear it a lot and most of the time it's misused!

is it fake to smile when you meet a family member when you see them almost everyday and your not that enthusiastic about it?
is it fake to be extra nice to people in general?
is it fake to want love and peace?

Well, if fake = love then count me in..
I’m a FAKE and I’m proud to be!
I love my family and to tell the truth I’m obsessed with them..I'd smile every time I meet them..i'd hug them and kiss them and smile whenever my eyes meet any of them..even if I’m not the "enthusiastic" about it..
Would you like an icy face to welcome you? Would you feel the warmth of their love?

Even if they're not that happy to meet me I’d still "fake" a smile and stick it on my face..

Ok this got me a bit upset.. XD

If you read this I hope you're "faking" a smile now..

laters

8 comments:

Phat'Hi said...

Being nice and kind and to have the habit to smile whenever you see someone that means alot to you isn't considered fake at all.
its a bless actually, to smile and to feel loyal to your family.. fake would be as in.. SAYing something you dont mean..
like.. WOW amazing blog you got here! *in the heart, eww its just stupid*.. thats fake.. and smiling cannot be fake at all... just keep in mind when you compliment make it be clear and honest :D.
thats all, u r no fake.. u r blessed.

Chaw,

Phat'Hi said...

Smiling to those who you consider something is not being fake at all, smiling in my opinion can never be fake.. thats a bless you got, to feel happy seeing those who you love even though u see them everyday or such .. well that means you are never to be fake, you are the best at being real..
what is called fake when you SAY something you never mean or you dont mean or when you complement without being honest. that is fake.. just remember not to say anything you mean and just remember thats not fake, thats a bless.
God bless you,
urs,
Phat

Anonymous said...

Nope ... Your not fake .. your just too sweet to realize that ...


i find u the sweetest person. not matter what ... ur special... at least to me... i love you alot

Castelluca said...

hehe..well, i'm glad you guys think that! ^_^

and Phat that's why i said most of the time it's misused!

Undine said...

i think i understand you perfectly ...

sometimes i feel that i understand you by a look ...

but when u write .. i feel that am closer to ur soul & mind ...

am gald to have u as a sister .. & this is as true as being ur ( you know what ) <<< :D

Castelluca said...

no i don't know :p

and i'm not kidding! being i know what? XD

sensation said...

Your love for your family and smiling to them whenever you see anyone of them can never be addressed as fake!

Being nice and kind is not fake either, but watch out! As you said it's misused by others most of the time!

I loved this post! It touched my soul somehow! It's like it's a piece of writing which I always wanted to write but couldn't put in words!

Castelluca said...

im glad you did! ^_^
and ok i wrote this one for you :p